1. The Honrado Vineyards brand and the online store www.honrado.pt are owned by Ruben Miguel Belbute Honrado with address / headquarters at Rua Moura, 46, 7960-433 Vila de Frades.
2. These General Online Sales Conditions are agreed between Honrado Vineyards, Lda., Hereinafter referred to as "Honrado" and people who wish to make purchases through the online store www.honrado.pt, hereinafter referred to as "Customer".
3. These conditions apply exclusively to natural persons who are not traders, being understood as such any natural person who acts for purposes that do not belong to the scope of his professional activity.
4. The parties agree that purchases made through the online store www.honrado.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
5. These General Online Sales Conditions may be changed without prior notice, and must therefore be consulted before placing any order.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these General Online Sales Conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the Client on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made at Honrado.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
3. The present general conditions will not apply if it turns out, by the type of order, that the Customer is not a final consumer as defined in paragraph c) of article 3 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, February 14th.
4. Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale at Honrado can only be purchased by people of legal age, in their country of residence.
ARTICLE 2 - INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, PRICES AND CONTENTS
1. Under current Portuguese legislation, prices shown at Honrado are in Euros and include the respective VAT rates in force.
2. Honrado reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and the commercial offer presented regarding its products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
3. All products presented at Honrado are subject to availability of stock.
4. All information and content present in the online store www.honrado.pt and in its subdomains, are the property of the Honrado brand and its use, reproduction, copy and dissemination by other means of texts, logos, images and videos present in the store online www.honrado.pt, subject to your prior authorization.
ARTICLE 3 - ORDER
1. The Customer places his order through the Honrado online store, selecting the articles from the presented online catalog and through the following process: a) Proceed to the registration in the Honrado online store, making available the information requested therein ( name, delivery and billing address, as well as the TIN, which for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice) and read the General Conditions of Online Sale contained in the online store www.honrado.pt; b) Add the products you want to order to the shopping cart; c) Finalize the order by filling in the requested fields; d) Proceed to the payment of your order with the selected payment method, after receiving it in our system, your order will be processed and sent and you will receive our order confirmation and shipping notifications.
2. Orders will only be processed after the effective confirmation of your payment, the order itself does not constitute a product reservation.
3. All orders have a maximum payment period of 48 hours. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
4. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
5. If Honrado is unable to supply a Client's order in whole or in part, the Client will be contacted immediately in order to find a suitable solution for the situation.
6. Honrado reserves the right to cancel orders that generate incorrect values due to computer errors, returning the amounts paid immediately to its customers.
7. The maximum limit of bottles per order at Honrado is 30 units for shipments to mainland Portugal, 18 units to European Union countries and 6 units to the remaining destinations, for orders of larger quantities please contact us via email vinhodetalha @ honrado.pt
ARTICLE 4 - MEANS OF PAYMENT
1. Honrado offers its Customers the following means of payment:
- ATM reference
- MB Way
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank transfer
2. Honrado reserves the right to cancel any order whose validation of the payment by any means, raises doubts or reservations.
ARTICLE 5 - SHIPPING COSTS
1. To the prices presented at Honrado, the shipping costs of each order are added, which are calculated based on the weight of the order and the respective delivery destination, the total shipping costs will be automatically calculated when placing your order, and these values may change Without previous warning.
2. The shipping costs may be simulated during the purchase process, with the desired products added and filling in all the fields requested during this process.
3. For orders delivered in mainland Portugal, with a total value over € 50.00, the shipping cost is free.
ARTICLE 6 - SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
1. Orders sent by Honrado are delivered by NACEX, and can also be delivered by other companies. Orders can be delivered in mainland Portugal, Azores, Madeira, European countries, Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Canada, China, USA, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Macau and Mozambique. For deliveries in other countries, contact us via email email@example.com
2. Products ordered at Honrado are always delivered to the address that the Client indicates when placing his order, with the Client being provided with all the information about the order in our order confirmation and shipping notifications.
3. Honrado does not deliver to PO Boxes. If the Client indicates a PO Box as delivery address, it will not be processed. In these cases, Honrado contacts the Customer to change the delivery address in their registration data.
4. All products sent by Honrado must be examined by the Customer immediately upon receipt. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justifying the reason for the return on the delivery note / waybill and immediately notify Honrado through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Honrado is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages, and the Client is responsible for any seizure of the respective order, as well as the payment of customs fees, if any. In case of return of products, Honrado will refund only the respective amount of these same products. In case of doubt contact us before ordering by email email@example.com
ARTICLE 7 - RETURNS
1. Honrado recognizes to all its Clients the right to terminate the contracts signed with it, under the terms of article 10 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of 14 February, with the Client being responsible for the costs of return. To this end, the Customer must return his order within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt, by contacting us through the Contact Form of our website www.honrado.pt.
2. In the return request, the Customer is requested to indicate the order number or the number of the document that accompanied the order.
3. Returned products must be in perfect condition for sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the Client's hands.
4. Honrado accepts the exchange of any product purchased in its online store, which is contaminated or damaged, and must, for this purpose, return the bottle and respective stopper. Honrado is responsible for the costs of shipping and collection, whenever the Customer reports this circumstance within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt.
5. Once the product has been received at our facilities and after validating its status, the value will be returned, the refund being made using the same payment method that was used by the Customer in the initial transaction or by bank transfer, if the payment method used does not allow it.
6. Honrado does not accept the return of any product after being used, or if it has been altered or modified.
ARTICLE 8 - PROOF
The Parties agree that the computerized records, kept in Honrado's computer systems in secure conditions, prove the communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
ARTICLE 9 - CONSERVATION AND FILE OF TRANSACTIONS
Archiving orders and invoices will be made on a reliable and durable medium to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
ARTICLE 10 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. All purchases made at Honrado are subject to Portuguese law. In order to settle any and all emerging conflicts, of any contract entered into under these general online sales conditions, Portuguese law will apply, with the courts having jurisdiction for resolving disputes.
2. If the Client is outside of mainland Portugal, Honrado informs that any judicial process must be initiated exclusively in the Portuguese Courts.
3. Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September (RAL Law), we inform you that the available ADR entity is:
Entity: National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, 1 Postal Code: 4700-030 Braga
GPS coordinates: N 41º 32 '55.685' 'W 8º 25' 41.802 ''
Phone: 253 619 107
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.cniacc.pt/pt/
More information: Consumer Portal